Monday, May 24, 2010

Today's the day!

I leave for Bolivia TODAY! I'm all packed and ready(?) to go. Please pray for safe travel and that everything goes smoothly. My flight schedule goes like this:

Leave Dallas at 12:15pm, arrive in Miami 4pm
Leave Miami 10:40pm, arrive in Santa Cruz, Bolivia 7:50am (Tues.)
Leave Santa Cruz 2:50pm, arrive in Cochabamba 3:35pm

As you can see, it's going to be a pretty long 2 days. The travel is the only thing about this trip I'm really nervous about- there are just too many things that could go wrong and of course I think of all of them. Anyway, that's it for now. I need to get ready to leave for the airport! I'll have my phone until I leave Miami (then I'll turn it off for the summer), so feel free to call and say goodbye :)

3 comments:

  1. I know I was being a "worry wart" mom, Hannah! I am trusting the Lord for all of this, though. Just wouldn't feel like I'm doing my "mom job" if I didn't go over stuff with you a hundred times...lol! Praying for your travel and layovers! All will be fine because you belong to HIM and HE is with you every step of the way!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the above! You'll do fine! Hasta manana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your journey there went well!

    ReplyDelete